Theodore G. Hammond
Office: (317) 703-2168
Cell: (317) 385-5692
Fax: (317) 773-5077
Theodore G. Hammond was one of the original associate attorneys at Metzger Rosta, LLP, when it was founded in 2009. After departing for other career opportunities in 2010, he rejoined the firm in 2016, as a partner. He lives in Hamilton County with his wife and two children.
Mr. Hammond graduated from the Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis in 2005, after obtaining a Bachelor of Science from Purdue University – West Lafayette in 1994. Mr. Hammond’s entire legal career has been devoted to litigating personal injury and insurance coverage disputes. In 1997, Mr. Hammond was recognized as a Rising Star Attorney by Indiana Super Lawyers. As lead counsel, he has successfully tried more than 20 jury trials in various counties throughout the State of Indiana, as well as numerous bench trials and binding arbitrations.
Mr. Hammond is admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana, the United States District Court for the Norther District of Indiana and the Southern District of Indiana.
- Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
- Bar Admissions:
- Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Indiana, 2005
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2005
- J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Indiana Health Law Review – Articles Editor
- Purdue University – West Lafayette, Indiana 1994
- Bachelor of Science - Economics