Office: (317) 219-4620
Fax: (317) 773-5077
Ryan Farner is an associate at Metzger Rosta, LLP. He joined the firm in 2016. Mr. Farner has experience handlings all levels of civil litigation from inception through to appeal and has handled a wide variety of cases from basic declaratory judgment issues relating to coverage to complex appellate matters. He has argued before judges from the trial level up to the Indiana Supreme Court.
In addition to being a practicing attorney, Mr. Farner is also an accomplished trial consultant. Before joining Metzger Rosta, LLP, he was a named partner in one of the most sought after trial consulting firms in the country where he worked on cases throughout the United States. Mr. Farner continues to routinely consult on cases with exposure in the million to ten-million-dollar range.
As an attorney and a consultant, Mr. Farner has taken part in over 80 jury trials with cases ranging from minor auto injury matters to multi-million-dollar products liability cases.
- Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Dram Shop
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Bar Admissions:
- Florida, 2007
- California, 2009
- Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Indiana, 2011
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Indiana, 2011
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana 2007
- J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Concentration in Civil Litigation and Advocacy Skills
- Indiana University/ Purdue University, Ft. Wayne, Indiana 2003
- B.A. Public Relations and Psychology